Texas Beef Council is seeking a Programs Coordinator to work full time. The Texas Beef Council (TBC) is a non-profit organization funded by Texas farmers and ranchers through the national Beef Checkoff program and the Texas state Beef Checkoff program.
To apply for this position, email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Texas Beef Council is seeking a Beef Promotions Intern to work full time for one semester. The Texas Beef Council (TBC) is a non-profit organization funded by Texas farmers and ranchers through the national Beef Checkoff program and the Texas state Beef Checkoff program.
The primary function of the intern will be to assist the TBC Event & Logistics Manager in:
- Preparing and setting up for events
- Purchasing supplies and perishables when needed
- Addressing questions and concerns from consumers and cattle producers
- Additionally, TBC interns may have the opportunity to work on special projects, gain experience in a program area of interest and meet industry experts.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Willingness to travel throughout Texas
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to assess situations and problem solve as needed
- An interest in the agriculture industry
Physical requirements include the ability to:
- Stand for long periods of time
- Lift up to 40 pounds
- Speak for long periods of time
- Travel independently
To apply: Complete Internship Application
Application Due Dates:
- Spring Internship - Sept. 20
- Summer Internship - Feb. 14
- Fall Internship - May 1
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org.